Gazprom, Rosneft and Atomenergoprom became leaders in the rating Forbes largest investor companies. The Elga coal holding increased its investment program more than others – almost five times, to 100 billion rubles.
The rating of the largest investor companies is compiled for the second time. The previous one included 50 companies, the amount of investment was taken into account over five years. The second rating is compiled based on the results of 2022 among 30 companies. This is due to the closure of financial statements, due to which the rating was lost to about 40 companies that could qualify for participation in it. The investment amount includes costs for the acquisition of fixed assets and intangible assets, investments in joint ventures and associates, costs for the acquisition of other companies and other indicators.
Leaders in the rating of investor companies:
- Gazprom – 2.295 trillion rubles;
- Rosneft – 1.132 trillion rubles;
- Atomenergoprom – 786.1 billion rubles;
- Arctic LNG 2 – RUB 335.8 billion;
- Norilsk Nickel – 290.1 billion rubles;
- Moscow Metro – 206.3 billion rubles;
- Tatneft – 185.5 billion rubles;
- “Baltic Chemical Complex” – 173.4 billion rubles;
- MTS – 128.1 billion rubles;
- INK – 127.8 billion rubles.
In addition to the Elga holding, investments were greatly increased by INK (+55%) and Ozon (+85%). The largest decrease was shown by Magnit (-58%) and Yandex (-58%). The total investments of 30 rating participants increased by 11%, to 7 trillion rubles.