Gold-Silver Price: Gold price increased by Rs 1200 in a week, price will cross Rs 70 thousand in 2024, know today’s rate

Gold-Silver Price: Gold price increased by Rs 1200 in a week, price will cross Rs 70 thousand in 2024, know today’s rate

Gold-Silver Price Today:The wedding season in India is going to start from next week. In such a situation, the demand for gold and silver has increased significantly in the market. Meanwhile, amid fluctuations in the global market, gold prices have increased by about Rs 1278 per ten grams in a week. Whereas, the prices of silver have increased by Rs 4347 per kg. According to the website of India Bullion and Jewelers Association i.e. IBJA, on the first day of this trading week starting from November 13, the price of 24 carat gold was Rs 59,892. Whereas, on Friday i.e. 17th November, per ten grams 24 karat gold The price reached Rs 61,870. There has also been a rise in the prices of silver in the market. On Monday, the price of silver of 999 purity was Rs 69,400. Which increased to Rs 73,747 on Friday. Let us tell you that the information given by the India Bullion and Jewelers Association provides information about the standard price of gold of different purities. Tax and making charges are included separately in these prices. Today only Friday’s price is valid in the market.

Gold price will set a record

According to experts, the price of gold may set a new record in the coming year. Looking at the global economic environment, experts believe that in the year 2024, the price of gold can cross the record level of Rs 70 thousand. This year the price of gold had crossed Rs 65 thousand. It is believed that if the Israel-Hamas war intensifies, investors will look for safer investment options. In such a situation, the number of investors in gold will increase. Due to the global situation, prices will suddenly start increasing again. Meanwhile on Friday, US gold prices rose slightly on Friday, on track for their first weekly gain in three, as investors became confident that the Federal Reserve has raised interest rates, pushing the dollar and Treasury yields lower. . Spot gold rose 0.2 percent at $1,984.26 an ounce by 0059 GMT, after hitting its highest level since Nov. 6 in the previous session. US gold futures were stable at $1,987. Bullion has increased by 2.5 percent so far this week. Spot silver rose 0.6 percent to $23.83 an ounce, while platinum was flat at $892.58. Palladium fell 0.2 percent to $ 1,035.77 an ounce.

Gold price last week: (per ten grams)

November 13- Rs 59,892

November 14- Rs 60,071

November 15- Rs 60,618

November 16- Rs 60,505

November 17- Rs 61,870

Price of one kg 999 purity silver last week

November 13- Rs 69,400

November 14- Rs 69,951

November 15- Rs 72,220

November 16- Rs 72,855

November 17- Rs 73,747

How to identify the purity of gold

The purity of gold can be determined on the basis of carat. BIS Hallmark has been started by the government to measure the purity of gold. In this, more carat means more pure gold. Gold is divided into 24K, 22K and 18K carat. 24K gold is considered to be the purest. There is no adulteration of any kind in it. 22K gold consists of two parts metals like silver, zinc, nickel and the remaining part is gold. Most jewelery is made in 22k gold only. At the same time, 75 percent of 18K gold is gold. The remaining 25 percent is made up of other metals.

How to check purity of gold

To check the purity of gold, karat value is shown on gold jewellery, which shows its purity. 24 carat gold is completely pure. Low karat gold may contain a mixture of other metals. Also, the substitutability value of gold can be determined using the Specific Gravity Tester. This instrument measures the ratio between the weight of the gold and the weight you provide, allowing you to check the purity. In most countries, gold jewelery has a stamp that lets you check its karat and purity. Additionally, you can purchase special gold testing kits, which include various testing tools to identify non-gold. If you have doubts about the purity of gold, you can seek advice from a local gold corporation or a certified jeweler.

Source link